Wednesday 11 November 2009

11 Second club first updates

To start with, we've been asked to create the "pre production work" of our animations, so basically that entails, character sheets, layouts of the scene, poses for characters and all that jazz. Here's abit of what Ive done already

Some Rough poses for what I want during the animation



Here's Some I rendered out using the "max rig" in maya







To get a better understanding of body language I also decided to film myself acting out the scene, as seen here:



I found doing a video of myself moving helped me alot, especially for key poses. I hadn't tried this much in the past, its more then likely I will do more filming for later parts of this animation.
The next step for me then, will be to start doing some rough key poses and placing them into a sequence, more in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment